“Incredibles 2” Opens Nationwide June 15: Tickets On Sale Now!
BURBANK, Calif. (May 14, 2018) – Kicking off the one-month countdown to “Incredibles 2” opening day, 25 content creators will dust off their super suits and join filmmakers and fans to celebrate INCREDIBLES DAY. Throughout the day, fans will get a look at new “Incredibles 2” content and product, have the chance to win prizes, and get exclusive access to Pixar Animation Studios to watch content creators from around the world take part in film-themed challenges on Facebook. Written and directed by Brad Bird, Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” opens June 15—tickets are on sale now at Fandango. More ticketing information and opening-week activities are available on this Oh My Disney blog post.
“It’s been a long wait for the next chapter in the Parr-family story,” said “Incredibles 2” producers Nicole Paradis Grindle and John Walker. “We just love that fans are so passionate about these characters and we can’t wait for everyone to see the film. Opening day is coming fast, but in the meantime, we’re excited to celebrate INCREDIBLES DAY with all of the fans.”
Later in the morning, in collaboration with on-demand delivery service Fooji, fans in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Philadelphia can Tweet using #Incredibles Day + 💥 for a chance to unlock exclusivegiveaways,2including tickets to experience “Incredibles 2” in IMAX and exclusive products and collectibles. One lucky fan in each city also has the chance to win a trip for two to the world premiere of the film in Los Angeles with flights provided by Alaska Airlines.
Finally, at 4 p.m. PT, fans can tune in to Facebook.com/DisneyPixarto watchas Ashley Eckstein, HerUniversefounder and CEO, hosts 25 content creators in an afternoon of themed activities at Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryville, Calif. Watch as six teams of influencers from around the world test their abilities and compete in three different activities around the Pixar campus to showcase how they’re incredible. The event will incorporate new “Incredibles 2” products for the whole family currently available at shopDisney.comand mass retailers nationwide.
Additionally, Trina Turk will debut a new line of “Incredibles 2”-themed swimwear during the event. The California-inspired brand launches a film-themed line of women’s and men’s apparel and accessories later this month, and in June, children’s luxury designer Haus of JR will release an Incredible apparel collection for boys and girls exclusively at Barneys New York.
More details regarding the INCREDIBLES DAY event include the following.
- The content creators and their families attending #IncrediblesDay can also spend time in the Incredibles lounge to check out the new LEGO® “The Incredibles” video game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, which will be available for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on June 15, 2018, the same day “Incredibles 2” opens in theaters nationwide.
- Musical group DCappella will treat attendees to a liveperformance. The a cappella group performs classic Disney favorites from “The Little Mermaid,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “The Lion King” and more.
For 20 years, Pixar’s iconic storytelling has been brought to life at Disney theme parks, and this year, new and reimagined Pixar experiences are opening at Disney Parks all over the world. At Disneyland Resort in California, the fun has already begun with Pixar Fest, the first-ever celebration of friendship and beyond, and continues this summer with the June 23 opening of the reimagined Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure. Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will shrink to the size of a toy when they step into the all-new Toy Story Land which opens June 30 at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. And Shanghai Disney Resort recently celebrated the grand opening of the new Disney·Pixar Toy Story Land – the first expansion of Shanghai Disneyland since the opening of this newest Disney destination just two years ago.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
In “Incredibles 2,” Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose super powers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible. Written and directed by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille”) and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles,” “Tomorrowland”) and Nicole Paradis Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer), Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” busts into theaters on June 15, 2018.
Walt Disney Studios Global Publicity
|Derek Del Rossi: email@example.com||Kara Spector: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Disney Parks, Experiences & Consumer Products
|Laura Jalaie: email@example.com|
1 Mr. Incredible Vintage Toy Commercial
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-g8pA1rXYo
- YouTube Embed: <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y-g8pA1rXYo” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Elastigirl Vintage Toy Commercial
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UdsxR9wnY
- YouTube Embed: <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/62UdsxR9wnY” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Frozone Vintage Toy Commercial
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCUFs5-Lqqc
- YouTube Embed: <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZCUFs5-Lqqc” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
2NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 5/14/18. Open only to specific service areas in LA/SF/NY/CHI/PHIL; must be 18+. Void where prohibited. Rules/Odds: https://incredibles.fooji.com/#rules