During its annual Digital Content NewFronts presentation for advertising partners this morning in New York City, Disney Interactive revealed its upcoming slate of new family-friendly digital series premiering later this year on Disney.com and across its digital network. The new line-up of short form series builds on the success of Disney’s hit digital series Swampy’s Underground Adventures and Talking Friends which have garnered 27 million and 130 million views respectively.
- Blank: A Love Story —In this web series based on Vinylmation, the vinyl collectible toys based on Disney characters, a blank toy is left unpainted by a factory machine and sets out on a dangerous journey to find the only other toy that may hold the answer to his destiny.
- Celebrity Pet Psychic –– Sonya Fitzpatrick, the most sought-after animal communicator in the world, shares her talents with animal-loving celebrities.
- Citizen Kid — In this series, we profile ordinary kids who are doing extraordinary things with their lives and in their communities.
- Unfiltered with Cole Plante — Follow 16-year-old electronic dance deejay Cole Plante as he prepares to take the stage at Lollapalooza, while balancing school and teen life.
- D’Fied — A weekly show highlighting the best of Disney-inspired style. From sneaker culture to DIY fashion to upcoming trends, it’s the latest in style with a Disneyfied edge.
- It’s a Small World — Based on the “It’s A Small World” theme park attraction and successful e-book series, this series follows a magical hot-air balloon as it befriends a group of kids and embarks on an unforgettable adventure across the globe.
- Making It Up — From crafts to baking, renowned Hollywood mom Kerri Kenney-Silver offers how-to tips from her two-acre Malibu home.
- Stunt’d — In this mockumentary series, we follow an indie film crew as they shoot stunt scenes that have the most unexpected and outrageous outcomes.