Get vacation advice from 40 Disney-savvy panelists by visiting DisneyParksMomsPanel.com
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Jan. 10, 2019) – Walt Disney Parks & Resorts today announced its new class of 12 panelists joining the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Comprised of moms, dads and grandparents as well as those without children, the panelists’ answers, tips and insights are shared through one-on-one Q&As and available to everyone at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.
Wondering about the best place for a stroller nap? Or the best restaurants for your picky eaters? What Disney resort hotel is best for your family? For 12 years, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has answered thousands of questions just like these.
The 12 new members join 28 returning panelists to answer questions online from those thinking about planning a visit to Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line or with Disney Vacation Club. Carefully selected from thousands of applicants to provide honest and relatable vacation tips, the panelists share their personal experience from their own Disney vacations to provide authentic answers to guests seeking advice.
“Ask 20 people their favorite part of Disney and you’ll get 20 answers. The magic of Disney is it provides a unique and personalized experience to thousands of guests daily. But there’s a lot to consider when planning your dream Walt Disney Parks & Resorts vacation,” said Leanne O’Regan, Director of Public Relations for Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products. “The Disney Parks Moms Panel exists to help you find that perfect experience for your family and confidently plan your own Disney magic. They love Disney, and want to see each and every person who visits also experience the wonder of Disney for themselves.”
The 2019 newly selected Disney Parks Moms Panelists include:
- Amy M.; Irmo, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort) – “Stitch juice” (AKA sweet tea) at ’Ohana and fresh fruit waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow are a few of this mom’s favorite things; ask her for more of her favorite Disney dining
- Angie G.; Cottage Grove, Minn. (Disney Cruise Line) – Mom to two and lover of Disney Cruises, ask Angie about character visits (like her son’s memorable moment with Snow White).
- Anne Marie R., Grayslake, Ill. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This math instructor and mom of four can help squeeze the most magic from vacation budgets (and share tips for achieving Galactic Hero status on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin).
- Desiree F.; Lima, Peru (Walt Disney World Resort) – Inspired by Disney’s multiculturalism and diversity, this Peru-based mom of two speaks Spanish, English and French and is here to help with international travel
- Eean K.; Pittsburgh, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With her first Disney visit as an adult, this mom of three knows how to plan a vacation all ages will
- Jessica B.; Austin, Texas (Walt Disney World Resort) – Proving half the fun is getting there, Jessica loves planning Disney vacations with her
- Julie P.; Mountain View, Calif. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Originally from Brazil, Portuguese-speaking Julie loves traveling to Disney with her husband and experiencing all that Disney Dining
- Kristin C.; Trabuco Canyon, Calif. (Disneyland Resort) – An Annual Passholder for nearly 20 years, Kristin has three kids under age seven and will make sure parents know the best tips for Disney with babies and
- Rayna C.; Wesley Chapel, Fla. (Disney Vacation Club) – This mom of five loves Disney’s Animal Kingdom and has visited almost every Disney Vacation Club Resort, so ask her if she can pick a
- Samantha K.; Allison Park, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Ask this mom of two for advice on navigating Disney Parks and Resorts with a child with special- needs.
- Tony S.; Riverton, Utah (Disneyland Resort) – With 30 years’ experience at Disneyland Park, this dad can help plan a trip with kids (he has four!) and without (ask him about romantic visits for two).
- Wyatt G.; Roswell, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With a goal to stay at every Walt Disney World resort hotel, ask this Disney enthusiast for his tips on accessibility.
With all of their experiences combined, the 40 Disney Parks Moms Panelists:
- Have taken 1,536 Disney vacations – that’s 122,334 hours of Disney Parks and Resorts experience, or 1,645 rides on “it’s a small world”
- Know how to travel with kids, with more than 89 kids among them
- Can answer guest questions in four languages – English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- Are real moms, dads, grandparents and “in the know” family members
Whether you are planning a trip with friends, spouses, a large or multi-generational family or anything in-between, the Disney Parks Moms Panel is a proven resource for Disney dreamers in search of reliable and easily accessible advice from someone with firsthand experience.
Guests can visit www.DisneyParksMomsPanel.com on a computer or mobile device to receive a personalized response from a knowledgeable member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Guests can save favorite answers for reference or access more than 220,000 available questions and answers, including exclusive video content, from seasoned Disney vacationers.
About the Disney Parks Moms Panel
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum where guests can find personalized tips and insights on Disney vacations from real guests – parents and non-parents alike – who have mastered the art of planning Disney vacations. Guests can pose questions to the panelists in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese, and gain access to other vacation-planning tools. Featuring just 12 members during its inaugural year in 2008, the panel now boasts approximately 40 park-savvy, active panelists as a result of the popularity of the site and the ever-growing number of questions submitted by curious guests. For more information and to meet all the panelists, visitwww.disneyparksmomspanel.com.
View on disneylandnews.com.